This week’s question from my portal “The Neagle Code: Directions for Life” comes from someone Anne.
How do you get a new belief from your conscious brain into your subconscious brain?
Thanks so much for this GREAT question!
If you want to move a new belief from your conscious brain into your subconscious brain, you need to do 3 things:
- First, you want to visualize it.
- Whatever the belief is — see it, create it with your imagination, and see yourself in it… as if you were in the first person. Not seeing yourself from outside of it, but looking from the inside out.
- For example, if you want to create the belief that you’re going to get a new house, you would see yourself living in the new house — similar to seeing yourself in your current home now. There’d be no difference in your mind.
- Secondly, you need to get emotionally involved in the belief. Feel what it’d be like to already live there. The more emotionally involved you are in the belief, the more you sink it into your subconscious. Then at that point, it’s about repetition.
- Finally, whatever the belief is, you want to take the corresponding actions needed to produce the new result, so that your subconscious mind can’t argue about the belief on any level.
When it comes to money, people say all the time, “Oh, I want to be millionaire.” They’ll repeat to themselves, “I’m a millionaire. I’m a millionaire. I’m a millionaire.” But they don’t get emotionally involved with that statement or do anything that would cause them to be a millionaire.
So nothing happens.
You could say that statement till you’re blue in the face. But your subconscious mind will say, “Yeah dude, that’s great, but your bank account’s still negative.” That’s what allows doubt to creep into our mind.
If you want to become a millionaire, allow yourself to feel abundant, excited, and enthusiastic about what you’re doing. Go out and make sales, and actually see your revenue number going up. Then it’s easier to walk away from that voice of doubt. Nothing actually shuts it up. That’s a misnomer. We starve it out by not giving it attention.
All three of these are key — 1) visualizing the new belief, 2) getting emotionally involved in it, and 3) taking the actions needed to produce the new result.
If you mix it up the wrong way, it never works. If you do the work, yet constantly tell yourself, “This sucks”… or, “It’s never going to happen”… then you’re wasting your own time. You won’t ever change your belief.
It needs to be a positive confirmation in the direction you want to go or what you want to believe. You have to have an emotional expectation of reaching your goal, feeling that it’s already here, it’s already done. You have to take action based on the law of cause and effect — action that will create the result you want. Then you have to experience it, so you get the feedback of actually doing it in your life.
If you do this consistently, your belief will change in a short period of time. It doesn’t take long to change a belief.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways I can help you grow YOUR business:
- Listen to The Successful Mind Podcast. Three times per week I drop cutting edge information and strategies relating to success mindset, leadership, wealth creation and relationships.
- Join other like-minded small business owners in my Transformation Facebook Group! Allow us to be a place to share ideas, get advice and meet others who value truth and growth!
- Join me at The Art of Success Virtual Summit! In April 2021 I’m getting a group of amazing business owners for 3 days to work on exponentially growing their business.