What Are You Sacrificing?
One of the Laws of the Universe is the Law of Sacrifice.
It states: if you want something of a higher nature — i.e., something that will to take you further in life — then you have to give up something of a lower nature.
That’s the definition of sacrifice. Giving up something to gain something else.
The truth is, you’re always sacrificing SOMETHING.
So, what are you sacrificing?
Here are some examples of “lower nature” things:
• Settling for far less money than you’d like to make
• Tolerating a job you hate
• Allowing people to mistreat you
• Not asking for what you want
• A cluttered desk or home environment
• A broken lightbulb
• Anything that causes you to continually feel guilt, shame, or some other destructive emotion
By allowing these things to stay in your life, you are automatically sacrificing things of a higher nature, such as:
• The dream income you’d like to earn
• A job (or work or business) you love!
• Relationships where people treat you with respect
• Asking for what you want and receiving it
• A beautiful, clean, tidy desk or home environment that inspires you
• A light bulb that shines bright!
• Things and experiences that cause you to feel joy, satisfaction, and peace
The Law of Sacrifice
can work to your advantage,
if you use it the right way.
You can’t have something of a higher nature and lower nature at the same time. It’s one or the other.
If you give up something of a lower nature, then you make room for something better to show up.
The flip side is also true. If you give up something of a higher nature, then you make space to keep the “lower nature” things present in your life.
You can’t have both.
It’s your choice whether you want to fill your life with things of a lower nature, or things of a higher nature.
Make a conscious choice about what you’re going to sacrifice.
What are you willing to give up or change?
On the other side of this change lies something far greater than what you are experiencing right now.
PS: If you enjoyed reading this article, you’ll LOVE my brand new podcast, The Successful Mind. You can expect cutting edge information and strategies relating to success mindset, leadership, wealth creation, and relationships, all based in Universal Law and my own experience creating a multi-million dollar business.
Will you do me a favor? Subscribe, listen and leave me a review! I’d love to know what you think!
Thanks in advance…click on the graphic below to listen in: