Life Is Now, Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.lifeisnowinc.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.lifeisnowinc.com
website operated by Life Is Now, Inc
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Billing and/or Shipping Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Order history
- Account login information
- Location data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Non-Identifying Information and Usage Data
We may also collect general information resulting from your activity on the Service, including your preferences and other tendencies. This may include anonymous “traffic data” or tracking information provided by the website’s host or similar provider of such information (i.e., Google Analytics) that does not personally identify you, but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties.
Life Is Now, Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Under certain circumstances, Life Is Now, Inc may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Life Is Now, Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Life Is Now, Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that a third party may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this Service and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Service is provided at your own risk.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Life Is Now, Inc may process your Personal Data because:
Retention of Data
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Life Is Now, Inc will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Your Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Life Is Now, Inc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Life Is Now, Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Their Privacy Policies can be viewed at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
We also use the following services:
1) Marketing and Sales – We automate our marketing and sales through third party services and plugins, which include, but are not limited to: Infusionsoft, Pipedrive, iTracker360, ClickFunnels, Fix Your Funnel, and Appointment Core.
2) Storage – Your data will be stored on Infusionsoft. We may also use Dropbox and Google Drive to store your information.
3) Services – We use third parties to help us provide services such as webinars and our curriculum. These include, but are not limited to: LearnDash and Instant Teleseminar.
Links To Other Sites
For your convenience, we may link to third party sites and services, or otherwise display third party content through our Service. Here are some examples of third party content and services available through or via our Service:
1) Social Media – We may facilitate easy access to third party sites and online services, like social networks and other services that host user-generated content such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
2) Ads – We work with third party vendors to deliver targeted advertising to our visitors. These include, but are not limited to: Facebook Ads and Infusionsoft.
3) Live chat – We work with Drift to provide live chat technology to our users. You can read more about Drift’s privacy practices by visiting: https://www.drift.com/privacy-policy/.
4) Online forms – We use Wufoo to collect the data and registrations. You can learn more about Wufoo here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
5) Automation – We utilize Zapier to move the information we collect. You can read more about Zapier’s security protocols by visiting https://zapier.com/help/data-privacy/
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Does our Site respond to do-not-track signals?
What if I access the Site from my mobile phone?
We collect and use information about you in the same way and for the same purposes if you access the Serivce from your mobile phone, as we do when you use our website.